Not following me on Twitter? Shame on you. Here’s a selection of items I posted during the past week. And not a single one about what I was having for lunch. If tidbits like these interest you, follow me at twitter.com/thatwarmglow.
- Last night’s ‘Jersey Shore’ was MTV’s highest-rated show ever. Yikes. Gotta admit, I thoroughly enjoyed it. http://tinyurl.com/37kzkrw
- Is it just me, or does 49ers GM Trent Baalke sound like Marty Funkhouser from ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’?
- Learned this from last night’s ‘Top Chef’ — Tiffani’s from Santa Rosa, a Piner High grad. Huh. Guess there’s a local rooting interest now.
- Teams sad to see HBO’s ’24/7 Penguins-Capitals’ end. Me too. Best showcase for the NHL since, um, ever. http://tinyurl.com/28zad75
- New season of ‘Damages’ in July will deal with a wrongful death suit from a war zone, shades of Blackwater. http://tinyurl.com/255sl3v
- Watch my local SF supervisor Eric Mar make a fool of himself on ‘Daily Show.’ (I didn’t vote for him.) http://tinyurl.com/2aaazdg
- This year, I resolve not to say Jimmy Kimmel when I mean Jimmy Fallon. From now on, I’m just calling them both Jimmy Fallon. #itsthe011son